Monday, November 26, 2007

I figured it out... or At what point was that a good idea

I grew up watching Nickelodeon back when it was good. So I LOVE watching Nickelodeon GAS. For those unaware of what GAS is it is a station that shoes old nickelodeon game shows all day. Perfect....except for a few things. They only show a total of 7 shows. These shows are
GUTS
Legends of the hidden temple
Double Dare 2000
Get the Picture
NIck Arcade ( at 3 in the morning)
some show I can't think of
Figure it out

my issue is what about Wild and Crazy Kids? What about the REAL Double Dare? What about What would you do? (oh and I know my capitalization is wrong...sue me). They need to bring back those shows.

Well I was watching Figure it out and was kinda shocked. There was a chubby kid whose talent was that he ate 11 pounds of watermelon in one minute. Yea you read it right. So at the end he showed the host and panel how he did it and they were supposed to try it too, however they just laughed and laughed as he ate his heart out. I was sad....I felt bad for him, even if he didnt feel bad.

Also I have come to the conclusion that the panel either lets people win or they are just dumb... or just like real people they don't pay attention. Case in point. ONe panelist asked the kid if he ate less than 10 pounds of watermelon and he said no. So the next panelist asked "Did you eat seven pounds of water melon" then the next panelist asked " Did you eat 2 pounds of watermelon." See the gripe?

Yea I just wanted to gripe about GAS

Ohh and by the way Erica sat a glass of sprite on the couch...guess how that turned out.

Perkins OUT

No comments: