Saturday, December 29, 2007

A year of ended quests

Since every one else is doing it I might as well too. In 07....ummmm yeae I'll skip the formalities and talk ab out quests. Journeys, conquests whatever you wish to call them. In the year 07 there were a few quests that I had been on that came to an end.

But first a little background. I am always on some type of quest or have some type of project to keep myself occupied. That's it, no long background today. now onto the quests that were fulfilled....finished.

Now keep in mind these are things that I actually tried to accomplish/

Well first off my quota was ended but hey sometimes you have to do what you have to do ( and if you don't know of the quota o well)

Second I think I found a church to go to. yay me. Yay religion :)

In 07 I finally got a Wii. I had been looking for one since december of last year and it paid off in April!!!! However no weight loss yet.

I think i've given up on the quest to regain a friend. But you kn ow sometimes you eat the bear, and well sometimes, the bear, well , he eats you. Maybe next year, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think that I have made a good ground in my quest to find new friends, but we shall see if I offend them before they consider me a friend back. Or invite me out to party with them

My quest to get a smartboard? O yeah got it done, but with some baggage added on.

okay but seriously the real reason I posted this. There are 2 things that I have been looking for for what seems like eternity. Well my search for the two have ended . One positively, the other negatively. I'll put the post of each quest up tomorrow because I'm lazy and because my quest to stop procrastinating is a failure. Until then

:I've been on tons of quests, but my names not Jonny"

No comments: