Sunday, December 30, 2007

It might not exist

Sorry about pulling a TNA on you yesterday (all 2 loyal readers). What do I mean? I mean promising you something and then at the end telling you you have to wait until the next installment. Wrestling humor.

Anyway I love Teen Wolf. I wanted to be teen wolf so bad when I was younger. It got to the point where I was walking around saying "Give me a keg of beer....." in my deepest voice. Well why do I bring up teen wolf? 3 reasons. 1 the cartoon was okay but the movie rocked

2 during the very end of the movie one of the extras decided to unzip his pants, just saying

3 It contained my dream car! Yes my dream car. If you were to talk to anyone who has ever asked me what my dream car was after highschool they would say 4 letters: DTSW.

Drop
Top
Station
Wagon


I wanted one so bad after watching teen Wolf. I went to the extremes and told everyone I knew
. I wrote it in on favorite car ballots and everything. Why teh obsession? well I was watching Teen Wolf one saturday afternoon with my sister when I saw the principals car. Wood panel, wagon with cloth top. DTSW!!!!

My quest has been to find one. I have been told by many people over and over again that "It might not exist." but I had my proof. I had Teen Wolf.

That was until Friday December 28 2007.

I was watching Teen Wolf and then when it got to the part with the principals car I got all excited. Then it happened. The car was not a DTSW. It was a Buick two door with wooden side panels and a soft top. Disappointment swept over me. So now I stand at a crossroad. Do I continue looking for the DTSW or do I give up. The quest for the true dream car might have ended.

tomorrow my positive quest possibly the longest one I've been on. Until then

I need to find a bettter typing program

No comments: