Friday, April 18, 2008

And Who will protect the guilty?...or It is YOU who are the _____________

people in general upset me. What gives you the right to do something and then keep others from doing it? Why are some words only allowed to be said by some people. If a word is a bad word then doesn't that mean that no one should be able to say it? If something is wrong for someone else to do then shouldn't it be wrong for you to do? It's an argument f ethics I suppose but I call shenanigans. I admit that I do things that I know are wrong. I have done things that in hindsight I knew were going to get me back in the end, but at the time it felt like soething that I needed to do or say, but like I said it's wrong. I make no excuses, but even though I was guilty of a lapse of judgment I feel that that does not someone else the right to go on a witch hunt.

I'm rambling.......

I hate the word nigga, nigger, nigguh, nigganything. I just do. I mena I used to listen to songs with it and I watch movies that say it but I still don't like it. Never did never will. I really hate how some people say it as if it's there first name or favorite color and it upsets me, more than the word bro. So I really hate when anyone uses it. If you are one who uses it you do not have the right to ban others from using it.

Lying is fundamental in life. People do it for different reasons Maybe because you want to stop yourself getting in trouble, maybe to save face, maybe to save somone else frorm eing hurt. It doesn't matter. Lying is still lying. A lie is a lie no matter what. I admit that i have lied and I can deal with it. I made my peace. What I can not make peace with is some people who get upset about lying and then go and do the same thing. If you lie then take the hit and acknowledge you did especially if you want to hold grudges against others.

Cheating is cheating. If you cheat you are a cheater. I don't care if you only cheated once. I don't care if you are miles away from your sig other. I don't care if you are drunk. If you go out of your way and try to hide a relationship with someone else its cheating. "Oh me and Bill aren't getting along" SFW. "Oh you aren't who I married....


Okay I'm co,ming back to this one becasue I have decided to change my stance. Well not a complete change of stance just a slight one. When both parties are guilty as I have stated above who exactly do you root for? How do you determine who is the lesser of two evils and if ones evil is justified as compared to the others?

EXAMPLE: I ran over your dog on purpose and so in retribution you steal my car. Who is justified or is anyone justified?

Also if you are guilty adn you are called out does that give you the right to be offended? I mean what if you do something that you know is wrong but know one knows you did it. Then what if someone says that they suspect that you are guilty? Do you have the right to be offecned that someone caught you in your gambit? If you do something and you call someone out on doing the same thing and get ofended when they call you out do you have that right?

Noone is innocent but some are more innocent than others. Who decides which is which?

No comments: