Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I promise I will never do it again....Oh s**t I lied

Okay so i said I'd write a ton of stuff two months ago. Hey I've been busy so sue me. Besides I am probably the only one who reads this blog anyway. I've posted and sent emails reminding people about it but I get no comments so it's more like me just writing stuff so it's not stuck in my head for my own goodness.

Yea so ?

I really will start writing more when the summer comes. I'll have more time and more inclination to do so. Track is wearing me thin. House hunting is earing me thin. Trying to lose weight is wearing me thin. Keeping up with tv shows is hard to do. And I am losing patience a lot faster.

Sleep apnea test in two weeks. Not scared just anxious. Don't want to sleep with a mask on. But as I get closer to it I start to notice more and more symptoms . I'm cranky for no reason, I randomly fall asleep if i'm not doing anything, I snore loudly, I am excessively tired in the morning, I can't get out of bed.

So in closing maybe I'll write again maybe I won't who knows but when summer comes I will return

Perkins out

No comments: