Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And once again I see things differently

----------------
Now playing: David Bowie - The Hearts Filthy Lesson

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22535838-5012895,00.html


That link is for those who can't see the following pic. You might have to click it.



I won't tell you why but notice the direction, and then look at the shadow and notice the direction again. I find it amazing but that's just me.

Speaking of amazing and stuff that baffles the mind: How many times do you have to explain to an adult something. I can't go inot details but it involves a student who told their parent something that wasn't true. The parent came to me, I told them what happened and they still kept asking about it. Then their child said it wasn't true, but still they pursued it. Sounds confusing but hey, what can you do.

Until next time

"It is better to have people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Twain I think

Perkins out

No comments: