Monday, October 22, 2007

"I heard a rumor....

And they travel far
you k now what it's like
the way people are
they talk and they talk
but they don't understand
they whisper and whisper
and lie on demand..."
Breathe by Depeche mode
Great song. Well i'm posting a quick article that i read about how gossip at work is bad. Sad thing is I'm guilty of it, but hey what can we do? Article here

Other tidbits

My former student D Howard ran the marathon yesterday and did pretty darn good. I told him he would and I taught him everything he knows.......about algebra

Dumbledore is gay

I entered my chooseyourownadventure lesson in the smarttech contest, hope i win

well i'm off until next time

"Gossip is like a newspaper for those who can't read and take everything they hear as fact."
Some old dead dude

Perkins out

Breathe by Depeche mode

No comments: