Saturday, October 13, 2007

It Starts

Good afternoon..morning.....whenever you are reading this. I, The Perkins, have decided to get into this blog thing basically because I needed someplace to write stuff down that I was thinking. WHy ( i left it like this on purpose because spell check didn't recognize it was why...go figure) get into it now and why so late? Well a few reasons.

1: A few friends have blogs and I want to be like them

2: I needed someplace to put stuff

3: I just recently found out my old role model Doogie Howser was the OB... Original Blogger. Hey if Doogie did it then I can do it too.

Speaking of Doogie I remember the night that that show first aired. We were sitting in our dining room, watching tv in whatever year it was. We had just finished watching some movie ( I think it was Deadly Friend but I might be wrong.) and Doogie Howser was going to come on. I really wanted to see it so I was waiting for it, but I didn't want my sister to see it, because ....I was a boy and she was my sister. So I told her that the show was dumb and stupid and that she should just go to bed because she would hate it. So my older sister looked at me and told me to go to bed since I didn't want to watch it. and I went into the bedroom, trying to figure out a reason to see Doogie Howser MD. I wound up apologizing halfway through the show and was allowed back into the dining room. I actually saw the entire show because I just peeked around the corner throughout the first half. After that I was hooked and Doogie Howser was my new hero.

So that's all I'll write this time because my arms are getting tired. Until next time...

remember Knowing is half the battle...the other half is shutting up

No comments: