Friday, October 19, 2007

I purchased my first bra today...

So I had to go buy a nursing bra for Erica because I said I would. I got two then went home. However I found out a few things.

1) Women look at a guy funny when he is in the bra section by himself

2) Apparently buying bras is not the way to impress a cashier

3) There is a difference in bra types.

I found the third thing out when I got home. Erica informed me that I did not purchase bras with underwire. So i had to return to the Target and repurchase new bras. So I took the old ones back and got a refund. I went back to the bra section and tried to find these elusive underwire bras. Here I learned a new thing.

4) Women really look at a guy funny who is in the bra section by himself, feeling bras for wires and with his pants unzipped.

Yea apparently my pants were unzipped :(. I wondered why the lady next to me looked at me all ghastly like and walked away briskly.

Well I then went to the checkout lane and came across my fifth lesson on the day.

5) The Broification of America has reached a new, drastic high.

The following is the actual conversation between me and the cashier.

CASHIER: " What's up bro?"
ME: " Nothing much really."
CASHIER: "Aww bro, that's a bra bro."
ME: " It's for my wife. I got conned into it."
CASHIER: "Awww, s**t bro, sorry bro. Hey Devin when do I get my break bro?"
ME: " I'll survive I think."
CASHIER: "That'll be 29.87 bro."
ME: " Here you go."
CASHIER: "Is this thirty bro?"
ME: " Nah, it's twenty-nine. And here is eighty-seven."
CASHIER: "Awwwww DAMN!! Bro! That's like perfect bro! Aww Bro!!! Like magical math magic Bro!!!"
ME: "I actually just returned the same thing so I just got something with the same
price."

CASHIER: " AWWWW bro. That's smart bro. Take care bro."
ME: " You do the same."

Now normally I am not one to comment on someones vocabulary, and my sister informed me that it's a good thing that he kept his vocabulary even though he was at work because of something linguistical, but the excessive use of bro was insane. This coupled with the kids at school using it in almost every sentence resulted in me hearing bro at least one hundred times in one day. Then I saw the brorape video (mildly offensive ). There is also the term Broner. The broification must stop.

Until next time

"A bra salesman is the best man for a woman to marry because he offers tons of support"

Perkins out
----------------
Now playing: Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
----------------
Now playing: Daaam! (Explicit) - finger eleven & Tha Alkaholiks

No comments: