Monday, October 15, 2007

O wait that's not a hamburger bun...

So I missed school today because me and Erica….I mean Erica and I, went to the hospital. The docs thought that Erica has not gained enough weight and therefore we needed to go to get a super ultrasound to check the babies…..I mean Madison’s weight. So we went and saw the ultrasound on a big screen. We saw her head, which is huge in the video, and her face, she looked at us. Also we saw her heart beating and the blood flowing though, it was all fantastic and whatnot. Oh and we saw her spine too, and something that looked like hamburger buns. The tech said she weighed in at 6 pounds and 4 ounces as of now and she should be born on Nov 9 ( her due date and my grandmothers birthday, and my cousins birthday, and a day after my best friends birthday, and four days after Erica’s birthday). So I remember reading that a baby gains a half of a pound a week and therefore by my calculations she could actuall be 8 pounds when she’s born. Give or take a pound. So we could have a nine pound baby. Erica doesn’t like the idea.

But here is my question. How do ultrasounds work I mean they are kind of infatuated because you can see though the baby but at the same time you can see the baby. It’s crazyyyy. I could wikipedia it but I think I’ll just let it sit as something I’ll find out one day when I’m not bored. Until next time

Don’t keep secrets because then you will have half secret half human babies.

Perkins out

No comments: